Category: Monthly Rentals
Price / week: $950 (Jun 25, 2021 - Oct 12, 2021)
Price / month: $1150 + Utilities (Oct 13, 2021 - Jun 30, 2022)
1- 154 Harrison Place
Main floor unit on lake front property, large open concept, tile floors, fully furnished newly renovated apartment, gas fireplace, over the range microwave and dishwasher, large bedroom area, plenty of storage, large patio, central air and central heat and plenty of parking.
Your short-term furnished rental term includes:
- Wifi (use your own Netflix)
- Barbeque with full propane tank
- Kayaks, padal boats and bicycles are available
- Wood for the firepit
- Hottub (After November 01, 2021)
- Linen service: $100/stay. Bedsheets, pillows, blanckets and towels.
- Parking: 10$ / Vehicle / Stay (Parking pass per vehicle will be provided)
- Inn on the Harbour: 25% OFF when booked with this cottage.
- Catering from Telegraph House Restaurant. (Custom Menu)
Summer Rental Terms: June 25, 2021 - October 12, 2021
Friday 3PM to Monday 12PM
Friday 3PM to Thursday 12PM
Mid-weeks are half the rate of a weekend, and check in is Tuesday at 3 PM until Friday at 9 AM.
Mid-week days may be added to either end of your stay at a rate of $100/day.
There is a $100 surcharge for statutory holidays.
There is a $100 discount for succeeding weeks.
Off-Season Rental Terms: October 13 2021 - June 30 2022
$675/week inclusive & funished
$1350/month inclusive & furnished
$1250/month inclusive(WiFi, cable, BBQ propane, kayaks not included, lease until June 30 2022)
A $500 deposit is required to make a reservation.
An email transfer is best and will automatically lock your requested dates. Your deposit is fully refundable if you cancel atleast 60 days prior to your confirmation date. Balance of your rent payments must be paid no later than 60 days prior to your occupancy date.
# of Appliances: 5
# of bathrooms: 1
Air Conditioning: Yes
Level: Main Floor
Pet Friendly: Yes, $100 pet cleaning fee
Deck: Large Patio
Parking: Yes (@$50 /space/month)